For states that have an annual certificate (expires each year), please be sure to upload your 2021 certificate. 2020 certificates will no longer be accepted!
**Please fill out the full registration form. Any registrations without a file upload will be DENIED. “Upload File” must be clicked to attach file before proceeding. You will receive a quick message to confirm the document has been attached.**
- Domestic = Sellers Permit/Resale Certificate/Certificate of Authority
- International = Business Registration or Proof Of Residency in your country (ID, Passport, etc)
- **Florida Residents must submit their Certificate of Registration (state resale certificate).
- Google Drive files are NOT accepted.
- You MUST verify your email in order for us to receive the submission. An email verification link will be sent to you. If you do not see it in your inbox, please check your spam.
- After verification, you will receive a confirmation email containing your username. THIS IS NOT APPROVAL! This is simply confirmation of submission and approvals take 24-48 hours from the time you receive confirmation.
- Within 24-48 hours, you will receive one of the following emails: a request for missing/additional information, an approval including your temporary password, a denial. (If additional information is needed, this may cause delays on your approval.)
**When you receive your temporary password, you must sign in first with that password. Then, change your password once signed in.**
Any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.